My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Wednesday 5 April 2017

Easter Freebie

Hi everyone

Here is a little Easter Egg topper for you - hope it's not too late for this year !!

Download svg file here
Download gsd/studio file here. 
Please leave a comment if you download the file - personal use only please.

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for the cute topper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, Shirley to the rescue. Just when the ideas have dried up you come along with a freebie. Love you for that. Thanks.
    Hugs,
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Shirley for this beautiful file. I love the font of the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Shirley. Love all the things you have shared with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Thanks so much for sharing.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this egg and those bunnies, great font too, WONDERFUL design as always Shirley.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very pretty. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  8. This years Easter card I think. Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you way to go again

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your inspiring designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.