My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Monday 10 February 2014

Art Deco style frame and mat freebie

Hi everyone, this will be my last freebie for a while as I am off on holiday to Fuerteventura tomorrow for 2 weeks. It will be lovely to escape the horrible UK weather although having said that it's sunny and bright here at the moment although I think more storms are forecast.

Hope you will like this little freebie
Thanks for visiting and please take a moment to leave a comment if you download the file.
Download gsd/studio file here
Download svg file here

21 comments:

  1. Enjoy your well deserved holiday and thank you for the pretty frame.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! a holiday, how lovely for you to get away from this AWFUL weather. Have a GREAT time and thank you for this very beautiful frame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much my friend and have a super wonderful time.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful frame, I love art deco. Thank you. Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this wonderful frame! Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this lovely frame. Have a great break!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a lovely time, enjoy better weather!

    This is a great frame, I love art deco.

    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Shirley, this is fabulous. I hope you have an amazing holiday. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's lovely Shirley. You do right to escape this weather hope you have a lovely holiday enjoy.
    Myrax

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing this lovely frame. Hope you have a
    wonderful holiday.
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Shirley, Hope you had a lovely holiday and managed to escape the awful weather. Looks like you have wished some of your sunshine over this way - it's definitely been a bit better the last couple of days. Thanks for the lovely frame - I am going to download it later when I am in the craft room.

    Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really lovely thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great frame thankyou for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely. Going to try this one with decoupage placed in the centre. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Awesome frame - I have a set of stamps art deco roses like this and it will complement it so well - Thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you lovely design.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.