My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Friday 1 November 2013

3D Sleigh Christmas Decoration

This 3D Sleigh is a project I did for the Silhouette Design Team and it was shown on Create & Craft TV a couple of weeks ago. It measures 28cms long x 14cms high x 6cms deep when assembled. I shall be filling mine with sweeties for Christmas !! The file is available on my website and comes with assembly instructions. For Cameo/Portrait owners the gsd/studio file contains  an optional print and cut file for the Reindeer.

4 comments:

  1. Hi my lovely friend, just doing a comment round and wowow I just love this little creation...and I am about to go into your shop and get this one....I can see it under the Christmas tree this year....love n hugs, aNNIe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Shirley, you certainly know how to design, love it, and even the donkey blanket

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.