My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Banner Freebie

A very quick freebie this week but I hope you will find it useful as banners seem quite popular at the moment. I anticipated being able to spend a lot of time crafting this week while work is being done on our new kitchen but it's not quite worked out that way as they are doing a lot of rewiring which means they have to keep turning the power off so I can't use my PC or Cameo. I have tried using my laptop to do some new designs but i find the screen is just not big enough and it gives me eye strain - I guess I'm just used to my PC which has a huge screen.

Here's how I used the banner on a card
Hope you'll leave a comment if you download the file
Download studio compatible gsd file here
Download svg file here

16 comments:

  1. Thanks 100 x over, this is awesome and I use banners a lot and just bought two more dies. If I only knew as this is much nicer...thanks my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley This banner will be great for Operation Write Home cards.Thank you so much. I know it is exciting to have a kitchen remodel! Wish I could come by for a cup of tea and see the process with you! I'd love to see a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for share, it's very gorgeous banner
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the lovely cut file.
    Blessing's Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love banners! Yours is especially nice with the little stars. Thanks so much. Enjoy your new kitchen when it is done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this Shirley...super and will come in very handy!!!b

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this file I can think of several uses for it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! how frustrating to think you are going to HAVE to craft and then not have electric.

    Looks like you have done something though, with this fab banner, will make things easier than cutting out each flag LOL. Thanks Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shirley
    I have recently purchased a silhouette portrait and can't believe how I've lived without it.
    I came across your blog through the silhouette facebook page.
    How kind of you to share your cutting files, I've downloaded a few and can't THANK YOU enough.
    I've just cut out a fairy and it's perfect, can't wait to make a card with it.
    THANKS again for your generosity, it's much appreciated.
    Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for that Shirley. Great design,
    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! This will be very useful - great design.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the free banner, a very useful file. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just what I've been looking for...thank you so much Shirley...!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great banner, I'll be using this a lot. Thanks Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great banner, Thank you Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.