My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Monday 29 April 2013

3 New Designs

Hi everyone and welcome to my new followers. Here are three designs that I managed to come up with last week and which can be found on my website

This one  comes with the numbers 30, 40, 50 and 60 so is quite versatile.


This is one for cat lovers - I think the cat is quite cute with those huge eyes.


I designed this as a new home card but with a different sentiment it could be used for birthdays too.


Will be back soon with another freebie.

2 comments:

  1. These are three awesome cards, love them all, the cat one is soooo cute too.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley, these are brilliant, love the home card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.