My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Friday 25 January 2013

Birthday Bug Aperture Card

I keep getting asked to do something suitable for children and I think this might fit the bill. What do you think ?

The template is avaible from here

6 comments:

  1. How cute is this I think it's gorgeous for a little child Shirley...well designed and result is perfect...luv aNNie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW and more WOW's, this is fabulous, love that little caterpiller. You've made it so bright and cheerful too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Shirley, it definitely fits the bill.
    Jean Hall x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley wow this is fun what a super card and I adore the lattice one below , you are always making cards that are so unique I love that !! about you , I like to do something different each time too. Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your site and I love your cards this one is so particularly cute and would be perfect for my grandson's "Very Hungry Caterpillar" birthday party. I tried to download the template, but it is mo longer available. Thank you for your other freebies. I've put you on my list of favorite blogs.

    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops...I found it in your store. The link in the post says "not found" but I stumbled upon it when following other links.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.