My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Saturday 1 December 2012

Poinsettia Window Card

You'll probably have gathered that I love Poinsettias and this Window Aperture card includes a layered one. I added glitter to the red leaves for a bit of Christmas sparkle. The basic template can be used for other occasions as well depending on how you dress it up. You can find the template here - hope you like it.



4 comments:

  1. hI Shirley, I really like this design, it is actually very versatile for any use with any flower...gorgous design...luv annie.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shirley, this is beautiful! This card has many uses. Nice design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely design, AND sooooo Christmassy, but could be used as something else as well., love the holly scrolls too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.