My Designs

I hope you will enjoy looking at some of the templates I design using Adobe Illustrator for Cameo, Craft Robo/ Silhouette, Cricut,Scan n Cut and other electronic cutting machines. The templates can be purchased from my Design Store at craftsUprint. I shall also be regularly posting freebie files here on my Blog. You can also view my latest designs here.
If you decide to follow my Blog, in order to comply with General Data Protection Regulations please read my Privacy Policy before following.

Monday 30 July 2012

Two Christmas Cards

Many thanks for your lovely comments  on the Butterfly card - it's really  nice to get feedback on my freebies and makes posting them worthwhile. Welcome too to my new followers.

 I know it's still July but you have to start sometime with the dreaded C cards. I have to admit that I'm struggling a bit for ideas so I thought I would do a Diorama and a Shelf Card as I think they are a bit different but still fold flat for posting. They are both sprinkled with  glitter as was my little cat who was giving me a helping paw !!


You can find the templates here

6 comments:

  1. Shirley
    Two very lovely cards.
    Thank you for the butterfly svg. I love butterflies and this one is perfect.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Shirley both cards are stunning/
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are fabulous, you say you haven't any ideas and then come up with these. You are a one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards Shirley love both of them I adore shaped cards well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards of late Shirley...I love this one because it's so different...hugs, annie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cards Shirley and thank you for sharing the butterfly card.
    Jean Hall

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment it is very much appreciated but please ensure you agree with my Privacy Policy.